Thursday 20 June 2013

In the Garden

Hello lovely people,

I am always amazed how quickly Thursday rolls around and I get to share some more LOTV loveliness with you.  Yes, it's time for a new challenge at Lili's Little Fairies and our theme this week is 'In the Garden' so there are plenty of LOTV images that would qualify for this.

And look what you could win this week; these 2 fab stamps from Stamposaurus!  These would be a great addition to any stamp collection.


I have been trying to keep my cards simple so they are quicker to make but I still seem to spend ages playing with the layout... *big sigh.*  I thought if I left off any girly embellies this card would work for both male and female recipients.  I even left my usual stitching off this one; not sure if it looks a little bare now.



The image is from one of the LOTV Sketch pads which I have coloured with Copics and I just love this cute pair in amongst the flowers!  I love the animal images but I do find them tricky to colour... I guess I just have to practice some more ;-)


Card recipe; 
DP: Bo Bunny - Welcome Home
Label shape: cut with Cricut
Sentiment: Personal Impressions Big Sentiments
Twine / heart button: from stash

Copic colours;
Dog: E43/44/47 & YR30/E40/E50
Rabbit: E41/42/43 & YR30/E40/E50
Grass: YG03/17/67
Flowers: Y11/15/17 & YR23/24

Don't forget to pop over to Lili's Little Fairies to see the rest of the Fairies' beautiful creations and I hope you are inspired to join in our challenge.

Thanks so much for visiting,

Hugs,
Kat xx

6 comments:

  1. Love this card kat. The colours are beautiful and a great layout too
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Kat. I love that cute image, you colouring is fabulous and the papers are gorgeous too.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Kat. I love the colors and image.
    hugs Anke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, what a darling card, Kat - l love these two scruffy images together, done in varying shades of brown - just adorable! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, adore the image and fab colouring xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)