Thursday 18 September 2014

Stylish birthday

Hello lovely people,

It's time (again!) for a new challenge at In The Pink and our theme this month is...

SPARKLE AND BLING

This is a theme that I always think will be easy but then I remember how bad I am at this, so once again my sparkle and bling is on the low key side!
I added glamour dust to the bows and frilly bits of present wrappings and some little gems to some of the corners of the DP.


I have wanted this stamp for such a long time but it was always out of stock so I was excited to finally get my hands on it a month or so ago... and then it sat in my 'need to use' box for a little while until I finally got round to using it for this card!


Card recipe;
Image / sentiment: Uptown Girl Posh has a present - Stamping Bella
DP: Yours Truly - Pebbles (available from Hey Little Magpie)

Copic colours;
Skin: E000/00/21/11 & R20
Hair: E53/57/59
Pinks: R81/83/85
Teals: BG0000/000 & BG53/57/09
Ground: N0/1/3/4

If you haven't already done so then head over to In The Pink and check out the gorgeous creations from the rest of the Pink Ladies, including a special guest appearance from a very talented lady...you'll just have to go and see who it is!

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,



Challenges I am playing along with;
1.  As You Like It (fave rubber stamp - my newest stamp purchase is usually my current fave and this is especially true with this one as I have wanted it for so long... I think it's going to get used a lot!)
2.  A Creative Romance (anything goes)

23 comments:

  1. Beautiful and girly Kat! Love the colours and layout. Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and girly, love the colour combo. Hope you will enter my candy. Would also love you to change your comments from embedded to a pop up box, so much easier to correct errors when using an iPad

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this! Such a fab stamp, and the colours are gorgeous. Great card Kat, and the bling looks perfect to me! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning Kat. I love the image, wonderful colouring and gorgeous papers too.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another gorgeous make Kat, your stitching is always so impressive!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see why you were excited to get hold of her Kat, wowzer hun, she is a beauty! Gorgeous make, love the colours, and you have made her stunning with your clever artwork. Brilliant. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this, Kat! One of my fave colour combos, fab colouring of that pretty Stamping Bella image and great layout too! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great layout with fab paper choices. Gorgeous card Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card and Stamp choice Kat I love the layout too! Thanks for joining in with our challenge at As You Like It,
    hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, I am loving these colours together and your wonderful layers of pretty patterns! Great image too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooooh I've been wanting this stamp for ages. She's lovely Kat. Beautiful colouring and layout.
    Love it.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Me again Kat, forgot to thank you for playing at As You Like It again with your new " favourite" rubber stamp!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hiya Kat, hope all is good with you ?
    Absolutely beautiful card, love the colours and I so need this stamp ! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A gorgeous card Kat. I love the image she looks fabulous and so pretty in pink.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  15. So gorgeous, Kat! Fab colourway and the flowers beautifully finish it off!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a gorgeous card Kat! I love the image, the papers and colours are fabulous and the pretty flowers are perfect!
    Have a lovely weekend hun :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  17. She is just gorgeous Kat...fabulous colouring and love the papers and your card design the pretty flowers and sparkle...gorgeous.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wowww gorgeous use of this fabbie Uptown Girl Kat... of course, I love your stunning colouring... but you are always able to put papers that are just right alongside the image too.... so perfectly matching!

    Big hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous colouring Kat and gorgeous card... wish it were coming to me! I've always said you have a great eye for colour and you do... you can add a great eye for design to that list too.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is super stylish, I love how you've layered the papers. So glad you managed to get hold of the stamp - she looks fab!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oooh, this is just beautiful. Stunning colour combo and a fabulous image, perfectly coloured. Looks to me like you do sparkle and bling perfectly :-) Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love this card Kat…like me you don't like to go too over the top with the bling…less is more as they say! Plus I love the image…I can see why you wanted it!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love love love this card. The image is fabulous and it's colored beautifully. The colors are gorgeous...one of my favorite color combinations and I have to make myself not pair them up all the time! This is outstanding and I love where you've accented with glitter. Your embellishments are great with this layout, too. GREAT card. Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)