Thursday 11 December 2014

Lots of layers

Hello lovely people,

It's time for a new challenge at In The Pink and our theme this time is...

PINK CHRISTMAS

Ha ha, yes we are soooo predictable but you know you love it!

I've gone to town on the layers here... I just couldn't decide which papers to use so I used them all!


It's been a while since I used an All Dressed Up image but this is one of my favourites especially when a card for a 19 year old 'diva' is requested!


All the usual suspects are on here; the twine, the roses and those little letter stamps again!  I did throw in some extra sheer ribbon and stars as well though :-)


Card recipe;
DP: A gift for you & Vintage frost basics - Maja Design (available from Live and Love Crafts)
Dies: cosmic star set - Memory Box
Ribbon: from stash

Copic colours;
Skin: E000/00/21/11/04 & R20
Hair: E21/25/29
Tree: G40/YG61/63
Dress / bows / shoes: RV91/93/95
Stars on tree: RV91/93
Balls on tree / bows: RV69/99
Tree stand: W5/6/7

If you haven't already done so then do pop over to In The Pink and check out the gorgeous creations from the rest of the Pink Ladies.

This challenge is running for 4 weeks so plenty of time to enter with those last minute Christmas makes... it can't just be me still doing stuff surely?!

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,


Challenges I am playing along with;
1.  A Creative Romance (anything goes)
2.  Sweet Stampin' (things with wings)
3.  The Ribbon Girl (anything goes)
4.  A Gem of a Challenge (anything Christmas)
5.  ABC (Y is for Yuletide)

22 comments:

  1. Beautiful Kat, perfect for a Diva! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. No hunny, it is most definitely not just you still doing stuff! I may meet my tail on the way round at this rate. This is absolutely gorgeous, love the layers, the tone, the image is brilliant, and your artwork is as always, awesome. Did I say I like it? Brilliant! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am the same Kat. Quite a few bits still need doing here, namely the tree up lol
    Fabulous card as always. I'm sure it will be well received
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the fabulous layers on your gorgeous card Kat.. and of course, that ADU image you've coloured so well!

    And no... it's not just you!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is gorgeous and I love the layers. Those little letters are so cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Kat, such a sweet image and beautiful papers. I love all your pretty detailing too.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous papers and an amazingly coloured image as always Kat. So pretty.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply stunning!!!
    Lave all the layers and amazing colouring.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this is stunning! Love your colouring the beautiful papers and the layers! Gorgeous!
    Thanks for sharing and joining us at the ABC Challenge!
    Hugs Annette

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kat
    Fabulous card... Love the image..... And the Papers....
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. BEAUTIFUL card, Kat! The papers you used are gorgeous, and the layers are wonderful! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this Kat! Just took a look at Annette's blog and also loved her latest. So in awe of my talented teamies!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning as always Kat, i do love this image and you have coloured it perfectly x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty card.

    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin'.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Kat, this is a stunning card! LOOOOVE the colours.
    With DT cap on: Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a pretty card you have created! Love the gorgeous colours, papers, layout and embellishments and of course the gorgeous image. Beautiful!! Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenges.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this card Kat, even though you couldn't make up your mind which papers they all go well together :) x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Never mind 'less is more', in this case, 'MORE is more'!! Your card is gorgeous Kat. Even though it will be classed as a packet 'coz of the weight of the layers, it's worth it 'coz it's amazing! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. This card is such a feast for the eyes with all those layers of gorgeous paper! I love everything about it :)
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is fabulous Kat. Of course I love the image but also your great design and the pretty papers.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh Kat, this is beautiful. I love your colouring! Wishing you a wonderful Christmas and New year x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)