Thursday 26 November 2015

Hard to choose a favourite!

Hello lovely people,


It's time for a new challenge at In The Pink and our theme this time is...

YOUR FAVOURITE RUBBER STAMP / IMAGE

Or one of your favourites if you're like me and could never pick just one!
Don't forget we want to see more pink than any other colour!

Our fabulous sponsor this time is Bunny Zoe's Crafts with a £10 voucher


I have been playing with my new floral frame dies to create a shaped base for this card and I cut down the card blank to fit the back of the shape, leaving the back section longer so it matches the height of the frame on the front.

Floral girly card featuring Opal the optimist (Stamping Bella image)


This image is a real favourite of mine because it's so glamorous and involves wine - lol!
I like the name too...Opal the Optimist is clearly a glass half full lady and I like that.
I don't think she is sharing that bottle with anyone though from the way she is hugging it!

Floral girly card featuring Opal the optimist (Stamping Bella image)

Since I was going for proper girly on this card it had to be finished off with a touch of sparkle on the dress and a few flowers but I like that it's still relatively simple.

Floral girly card featuring Opal the optimist (Stamping Bella image)


Card recipe;
Image: Uptown girl Opal the optimist - Stamping Bella
DP: Till Mor - Pion Design (available from Live and Love Crafts)
Dies: Triple floral frames - Spellbinders

Copic colours;
Skin: E000/00/21/11/04 & R20
Hair: E41/43/47
Dress: RV11/R81/R83
Wine bottle: YG93/95/97 & YR30/31

If you haven't already done so then do pop over to In The Pink and check out the gorgeous creations from the rest of the Pink Ladies.

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,


15 comments:

  1. There is just one word whizzing around and around in my head. WOW! Nuff said. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll second that, WOW! A gorgeously coloured image and fab card design. The floral frame die really makes a beautiful statement.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card Kat…I think we could all do with a bit of 'Opal the Optimist' from time to time!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Kat, what a great stamp, such a fun image and I love how you have coloured her xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fabulous card Kat... of course I love the Uptown Girls too (in actual fact I love FAR TOO MANY images!).. and yes, your're right about it involving the wonderful juice of the grape! However, she is either very bloated from the amount she has drunk - or she's pregnant - don't you think? Definitely a little bump there... underneath that gorgeous dress! In which case - she definitely shouldn't be downing that wine! Hic!

    Big Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kat
    Fabulous card ... Love the image beautifully coloured.... Stunning as usual
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's lovely Kat. I just wish it was my birthday again!!! LOL
    Beautiful card and colouring as always.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A brilliant card Kat..love the image and amazing colouring and love your frame die...gorgeous.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card. Great image beautifully coloured and I love the card design.
    Deborah A

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, so PRETTY! Beautiful image, colouring, dies, flowers, and stitching! Another gorgeous creation, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Kat! I love your layout and as always your colouring is stunning. Another perfect card hunni x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty card Kat,
    It's so hard to choose a fav image, there are just so many.
    Love your choice, you have coloured her beautifully as always

    Hugs Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kat, this is a truly gorgeous card. I love the image you have chosen (and goodness knows how you narrowed those lovely Bella's down)! Your colouring is exquisite and I am totally bowled over by your wonderful card design, I love everything about this Kat, you are really talented.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Kat, this is such a pretty card! I love how you have made the shape of the card, it looks wonderful!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  15. :) :) :) Like her, too!
    Great, cute pink card, Kat... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)