Monday 2 November 2015

Hole in one?!

Hello lovely people,

I am such a lucky lady to have all you wonderful followers and I see I have gained quite a few more over the last couple of weeks so welcome to all my new followers and I'm delighted to have you along for the ride :-)

I'm sure you're all eager to know who has won my 100 followers candy but you'll have to wait a little longer as I'm currently running around getting ready to head off to Bath for my next 2 prescribing course study days.

Before I go, I just had to share a little sneak peek with you because LOTV have a new release coming up very soon and it's full of cute characters and animals; there will be something for everyone I think.

I have used one of the sporty girls in what can only be described as a very flat card!

LOTV golfing girl in pastels

Sometimes I get the urge to leave lots of white space around the image and just a few layers of DP...it's a nice way to focus on the image, especially when it's as cute as this!

LOTV golfing girl in pastels

Card recipe;
Image: Sporty girls - LOTV...COMING SOON!
Tag: Sentiment tags - LOTV
Dies: Old Swedish lace - Magnolia Doohickeys

Copic colours;
Skin: E000/00/21/11/04 & R20
Hair: E53/57/59
Sun shade / shorts: R81/83/85 (& R39 on shorts)
Top / shoes: BG10/11/53
Golf club: W00/1/3
Grass: G40/YG61/G43/G46

OK, I should probably go and practice my presentation for tomorrow!

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,


Challenges I am entering;
to be added

14 comments:

  1. A perfect base to show off this little cutie Kat, love the pretty colours. If the weather holds up I rather fancy an autumnal 18 holes later in the week!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing flat about your colouring of a super image Kat. Lovely card. good luck with the presentation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous, lovely colour combo. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really gorgeous CAS card Kat, love this image and your colouring of it.
    Good luck for your presentation too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. How gorgeous Kat! Such a sweet image and stunning coloring!
    Regina*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the layering on this card Kat and lovely colours. The image is so cute made even more so by your fabulous colouring. Good luck with your course in Bath. Hugs Jennifer xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kat, this is a beautiful card. The layout you have chosen with those gorgeous papers looks wonderful, and as always put together beautifully with your perfect stitching an eye for detail. However, the scene stealer here is that cute image which you have coloured exquisitely... (I struggled a bit with her hair but your's is amazing). All together gorgeous ... Hope the next few days go well for you Kat...two more sleeps till NEC yay!!!
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. CAS at it's absolute best Kat... and your wonderful colour combo and stunning colouring too.. love the mint and pink together - ooh and that fab dotty grass! Your fabulous stitched layers create the perfect layout for this image.. your card would be perfect for a sporty friend!

    Hope your study days go well.......

    Big hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nothing wrong with flat missus, unless you are a tyre of course! This is gorgeous, super cute stamp, awesome colourwork, and fabulous layout, what more could you ask for, it's Kattastic. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous Kat, love the sweet image and pretty papers. A fab design too.
    Good luck with your presentation
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a great card - love the image and how you have coloured her xx Hope your presentation goes well - thats what puts me off about further ed. the thought of standing up and talking in front of people makes me feel ill :-( x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a stunner Kat - CAS done to perfection.
    Hope the presentation goes well - I'm sure it will.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. She's really lovely Kat. Absolutely perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG she is blinking AWESOME and have a great time in Bath! I'll be down your way in a couple of weeks :)
    good luck to the lucky monkey that wins your stash! looks awesome I LOVE new stuff just saying! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)