Tuesday 10 November 2015

New LOTV stamps - rugby girl

Hello lovely people,

I have an apology to make as I have been so busy over the last week that I haven't had time to catch up with all your blogs but I plan to pop round tonight.

Today is another busy day but a nice one as I shall be mostly crafting and catching up on my DT cards.

Speaking of which...it's new stamp release day at LOTV and there are all sorts of Little Folk and Little Critters for you to choose from.

Here's a little sample I made as part of the Design Collective with one of the new stamps;

Rugby girl card (image from LOTV)

I enjoyed making this card suitable for a girl but not too 'pretty girly' and of course the image is just so adorable!

Rugby girl card (image from LOTV)


Card recipe;
Image: Sporty girls - LOTV
DP: Dress shoppe and Country gent (discontinued) - LOTV
Tag: Sentiment tags - LOTV
Dies: Large frilly frames #10 - Go Kreate, Circle stax - MFT Die-namics, Cosmic star set & Precious stars - Memory Box

Copic colours;
Skin: E000/00/21/11/04 & R20
Hair: E53/35/39
Top / boots: B95/97/99
Shorts: T6/8/10
Rugby ball: R27/46/39 & W00/T0
Grass: YG61/63/67

I hope you all have a lovely day whatever you are up to :-)

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,


Challenges I am entering;
to be added

13 comments:

  1. Loving the 'inset' design of your gorgeous card Kat - and you've used such fab strong colours - perfect!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knock on! Wow, she is gorgeous hunny, love the bold colours and design, and as always, your colourwork is magnificent. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe so pretty love the design and colour!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Great colouring as always and super layout x

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks fabulous Kat, love the new stamp and the brilliant design and papers too.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This image is sure to be a winner, she is gorgeous and I love your colouring. the card design is fabulous.I bought some of the new stamps on Saturday at the NEC looking forward to using them. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A brilliant card Kat, what a cute stamp and brilliant design xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great layout and fab colouring, great card x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Kat! I love that cute image, so fun that it's a girly flying for a touch down! Love the papers and your aperture design. It looks fabulous! Hope you get through the busy days and are not too tired. Big hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  10. You made me feel well enough to put a comment Kat! I am Pinteresting this beautiful card so I don't lose track of it. LOVE what you did with those gorgeous papers to frame that cute LOTV image. THANKYOU! :)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card and your colouring is beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kat, I am running out of wonderful words to use to describe your beautiful work. The colouring and shading here is breathtaking, such tricky colours to nail that and you have done so perfectly. I also love your card design - straightforward and very striking...you are so clever.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, really lovely and yet not too girly. Love her, she really pops off the card, and the sentiment is perfect. Love the stitching too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)