Monday 23 November 2015

Presents!

Hello lovely people,

Here we are again on a Monday and it's been a frosty one where I am, but no snow...yet!

I'm just back from a lovely relaxing week away in a cottage near Exeter :-)
I planned for the poor weather by taking some colouring and a good book with me.
We managed a little walking and lots of cake; despite it being November I still had to have a cream tea!

So today I'm showcasing some LOTV products as part of the Design Collective and I'm still busy making Christmas cards.

CAS Christmas card featuring LOTV fairy with presents
Huge apologies that this image is actually one of the ones that have just been retired but there are loads of other cute Christmas images still available.

I was spoilt for choice as to where to add some sparkle but tried to be a bit selective!

CAS Christmas card featuring LOTV fairy with presents

Card recipe;
Image: Box of wishes - LOTV (DISCONTINUED - sorry!)

Copic colours;
Skin: E000/00/21/11/04 & R20
Pink: R81/83/85
Rest: not sure because I did it on holiday and didn't write it down!

I wish you all a lovely week whatever you are up to...even if you are working!

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,


Challenges I am entering;
to be added

16 comments:

  1. Love it Kat, such a sweet image and fab colouring. Glad you have a nice week away. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Kat and superb colouring. Why LOTV have retired all their lovely images is beyond me!Your weekend sounded idyllic....good job the snow stayed away! Have a good week xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. she looks fabulous beautifully coloured and so sweet!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just coloured her and can't believe she is retiring already, so cute and I love your cas design. We had snow, should have come to Norfolk x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you believe that there are some Lilis I don't own and this cutie is one of them? Absolutely stunning CAS card hun and your artwork is A*** as always. Love it! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Only you could make a cute Christmas card using pink! :)
    Have a great day, Kat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cute card Kat. Love the colours and CAS style.
    Deborah A

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another beauty Kat. She's coloured to perfection. I'm glad you had a nice time in Exeter, I don't live far from there so know there are some lovely places around there to visit. Hope you are feeling relaxed now.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely stunning! Love the colours and perfectly coloured! Why don't I recognise this stamp?? It's super cute!!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this beautiful CAS style of your card! Glad you had a good time away...downtime is always good!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad you had a nice time :) and there is always time for a cream tea !

    Card is beautiful as always, the colours are perfect and really make the card pop.
    Sending hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous CAS card in one of my favourite colour combos, Kat! Love the sweet image, coloured beautifully. Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Kat
    Fabulous card cute image.... Love your colouring....
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. OK I'm working backwards catching up on my commenting!! LOL! Glad you had a good week in Exeter.. and like it that you took your colouring too!

    This card is fabulously CAS - with your trademark stitching obviously. Of course, I'm loving the little fairy in pink..... and the pink goes so well with the turquoise-y blues you used! A perfect card!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute and I love the pretty CAS design. The turquoise on here really pops... gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Kat, this is an adorable and perfect CAS card. Your colouring and colour choice are beautiful - you have put it all together so perfectly, I love this.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)