Thursday 18 February 2016

Pretty little fairies

Hello lovely people,

Do you ever have those days when you rush around and get loads done but still feel like you should have done more?!
That was yesterday for me :-(
So now I'm grumpy because I didn't get to do any crafting yesterday and Dr. Hubby has been away for a few days as well so I am missing him *big sigh*

Ok, time to stop feeling sorry for myself and tell you about our new challenge at In The Pink where we have the theme...

SO CUTE
Don't forget we want to see more pink than any other colour!

Our sponsor this time is The Paper Nest Dolls with a $10 voucher

I have a lot of stamps in my collection that fit the cute theme but these little fairies caught my eye and I thought it would be 'fun' to make a CAS design - lol!

A very big thank you to my fellow Pink Ladies for helping me to be brave and leave off the stitching for a change!

The border along the bottom is my bargainous new Martha Stewart punch...so pretty!

I added a subtle sparkle to the wings and star with Wink of Stella...it's so subtle you can't see it!

CAS card with cute fairy (image from LOTV)


I liked the design so much that I made 2 more in different colours.
I still love the pink one the best but shhhh, don't tell the other fairies!

Here's a lilac one...

CAS card with cute fairy (image from LOTV)

And one in aqua...

CAS card with cute fairy (image from LOTV)

Card recipe;
DP: Pastel Dreams, Snow Princess and Romance & Roses - available as digi downloads from Nitwit Collections
Punch: Floral lace - Martha Stewart

Copic colours;
Skin: E000/00/21/11/04 & R20
Hair: E53/35/59
Pink fairy: RV0000/000/R81 & R81/83/85
Purple fairy: V20/22/25/28
Aqua fairy: G0000/000/00/BG32/13
Socks: W00/1
Wink of Stella (clear) on star and wings

If you haven't already done so then do pop over to In The Pink and check out the gorgeous creations from the rest of the Pink Ladies.

I hope your week is going well and roll on the weekend I say!

Thanks for visiting and for all the lovely comments that you leave me.


19 comments:

  1. CAS headrush! Oh Kat, I am so glad you were brave enough to do this, the result is a stunning example of beautiful CAS work. Love all three versions, in fact I can't choose between them. Amazing how you managed to get so much effect into such a small colouring area, you are a clever bean. Huggles xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kat
    Fabulous CAS cards ... So pretty
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous Kat! I like them all but I think if I had to choose, it might be the aqua one simply because it's such a pretty colour and you don't see much done in this shade.
    She's an adorable little fairy and I love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, Kat! They're all SO beautiful! I love the design and the different colours! The images are so sweet! Lovely! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're all GORGEOUS. Love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness 3 doses of super cute for the price of one eeek I love these!! Aqua is my fave colour too! My jar just dropped at the last one! Yuuummmy!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kat, oh you certainly have made three gorgeous CAS cards. The images are so so cute and love the way you have just added the border. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards Kat :) Love all of them but the aqua one is my favourite.
    Hugs, Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Each and every one is so pretty Kat!! Love them xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. All three versions are stunning, love them.
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all three of them Kat, they are so sweet and adorable and perfect CAS designs.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  12. All so perfectly adorable - fabulous CAS design - love them :o)
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your bravery really did pay off here Kat........ these are fabulous (obviously my fav has to be the PINK one).. they need nothing to detract from the wonderful colouring........ the lacy touch with your new punch just finishes them off perfectly!

    Big hugs
    Christine x
    PS... You didn't need much encouragement - we fell for the design straight away! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are gorgeous Kat, love those cute little fairies and the cas design works brilliantly. The border punch is really pretty too.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Three perfect CAS cards Kat..the little fairy is so very cute and coloured beautifully and I love the pretty border along the bottom...

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Kat, love these beautiful fairy cards!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Kat, those are gorgeous! They're all lovely and would make such a cute set of notelets. Those fairies look fab coloured up in their different colours and yes, oh my goodness, no stitching! I do SO love your stitching, but the Pink Ladies are right, these don't need it at all. They look utterly fab! Hope Dr Hubby is home soon hun. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Kat, you are a genius!. Your CAS design is truly striking - I love that border punch with the pretty paper behind it. Your colouring is exquisite. You have managed to get so much detail and shading into those tiny fairies - total gorgeousness - every single one of them.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)