Tuesday, 28 June 2016

Beer for Dad

Hello lovely people,

The sun is shining this morning and I am in a 'get things done' mood so I thought I'd just pop by really quickly to share the cards I made for Fathers' Day.

Beer bottle stamped card for Dad

It's spot the difference for the second one...they are almost identical!

You might be able to see that I popped the wording up on foam pads for the second design.  Oh, I nearly forgot to say...I made the wording for this on my computer in the style of some popular word stickers that I have seen and I was really pleased with them.  So you may see me using these again!

Beer bottle stamped card for Dad

 The beer bottle stamps are from a wonderful set by Card-io and I bought several other manly designs at the same time so just need to find time to play with them all!

Beer bottle stamped card for Dad

Card recipe;
Fancy edge: Double dot - Martha Stewart

Ok, I'm off to (hopefully) have a productive day and I hope you all have a good day too :-)

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,


7 comments:

Glennis said...

Perfect men's cards!

Jennifer Bradley said...

Two great Dad's cards Kat and clever you making your own wording. Hugs Jennifer xx

Kath said...

Great cards - love the stamps.
Kath x

Christine L said...

Hi Kat.... these are fabulous CAS male cards - and those beer bottle stamps are just perfect for the men I know! I thought you may have bought them at the beer festival you went too!!! Loving how you did the wording too... I think I did a couple like that a little while back.. there's even a Dymo font freebie somewhere online!

Big hugs
Christine x

Chrissy said...

Perfect masculine cards Kat..great stamps and love your sentiment tickets.

luv CHRISSYxx

Sarah said...

These are great Kat and I love how you have done the messages xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Wow, so CAS and so styley and so manly! Those stamps are awesome and you've used them brilliantly for a very effective masculine design. Love them both! Hugs, Wends xoxo