Sunday 3 July 2016

To Die For!

Hello lovely people,

I have no card to share today...at least not yet!

I was invited by my lovely friend Sue to go with her to the Dies To Die For pop-up shop yesterday so we had a little road trip and oh boy, was it totally worth it!

I got this gorgeous canvas bag and proceeded to fill it full of goodies!


First there were some lovely stamps, and yes, that's a co-ordinating die set for the baby stamps.  The dies for the elephants were out of stock so I guess I can get those later...any excuse for another shopping spree!


Then some sentiments because you can never have too many, and these all add another different style to my sentiment collection.


Then just a couple of dies...well, it would have been rude not to, and those little tags co-ordinate with the Mama Elephant sentiments above.


Then a couple of paper pads, including a very old MME pad that is an absolute fave of mine and I've never been able to get my hands on another one so I was rather delighted with that!

And yes, that's the brand new Maja Design collection, because I am somewhat obsessed!


Then just one or two Maja Design papers to top up my stash...


And here's what 87 sheets of Maja Design paper looks like from the side - lol!


Finally, I was persuaded that I really *needed* to get a MISTI so here it is and I have to say I am excited to give it a go after seeing others use it.


Guess what I will be doing today?!
So maybe I will be back later with a card ;-)

I hope you all have a fabulous Sunday whatever you are up to!

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,


16 comments:

  1. Oh gorgeous stash, I'm so jealous! Loving the Maja papers. Would have loved to have been able to pop along, but it was a tad too far to travel. Have fun playing and I'm looking forward to seeing the results.
    Deborah A

    ReplyDelete
  2. That stash has boosted the economy for sure!! Looking forward to seeing the results xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow how fabulous, that BoBunny pad is one of my faves, never found another, have a little left. Love those ellies. Love to know what you think of the misti. I am off to Donaster craft show next week,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! That is some shop!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh boy have you had a good shopping spree, everything looks fabulous and I am waiting for a Misti to arrive so will be waiting to here your comments on it. Enjoy playing with your goodies. ~hugs `Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely doodies Kat... Can't wait to see what you make with them
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, lucky you, beautiful stuff! Can't wait to see how you use these goodies. You are going to love your Misti! I've had mine a little over a year and I'm still just as smitten with it as the day it arrived. Don't use it for everything, but I must say it has saved many pieces of paper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow Kat, that is amazing. I'll have one of each please!! 😜 Beyond gorgeous stash hunny! What a fabulous day out too. I've had a Misti on my Wishlist for a while, so do let us know what you think if it. Not sure how I'll get one to New Zealand without breaking the bank, but I live in hope! Can't wait to see your next crafty adventure. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh some gorgeous goodies there Kat.... I'm particularly in love with those The Greetings Farm characters including that unicorn, I bought some of theirs recently and love them!! We think so alike..... I have the MFT elephants too (still waiting to see ink!) and I also have the Lawn Fawn looooong greetings! Loving those Avery Elle greetings....... ooh and those Mama Elephant... I can feel my shopping list growing longer as I gaze at your photos.. STOP LOOKING CHRISTINE!

    Hope you had a lovely day playing!!

    Big hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I went on the Sunday..it was great wasn't it!!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a haul Kat! The pile of Maja paper makes my knees weak...I love that stuff!
    I recently broke down and bought the Misti. I'd held off for a long time thinking it was a bunch of hype but I did buy it and am so glad I did. It's worth every cent!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, looks like you had a fabulous shopping trip, so many gorgeous goodies to play with, can't wait to see what you create next.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely Kat - What a fab day we had! Very brave choice to post piccies of your goodies! I am trying to keep mine a secret! ...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fabulous bag of crafting goodies, enjoy!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely crafty haul, I wish I had been able to go, I do miss the girls from my DT days with them, but sadly it was just a bit too far for a jaunt this time, but maybe next. I have a weak spot for Maja Design papers too and also for Pion.....oh and more recently Lemoncraft....ho hum :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)