Tuesday 2 August 2016

Warm winter wishes

Hello lovely people,

It's one of my favourite days today...no, I don't have a particular love of Tuesdays, but I do love a CCC day!

I am of course talking about a Cake, Coffee and Chat day with my buddies, the Delightful Debs and Super Sue :-)

I realise that my blog makes it sound like I spend a lot of time eating cake, but I actually do squeeze in some crafting every now and then - lol!

 So today I have a little Design Team sneak peek for you from the next LOTV release, which is the second half of the HUGE range of Christmas images, coming on 8th August!

Don't forget you can now get many of the images in digital format as well as rubber!

I like to keep a lot of my Christmas designs quite simple for ease of making and posting, so this doesn't even have stitching on it...apart from from those fab stitched scalloped edge dies making another appearance :-)

LOTV Trio bunny Christmas card


That mittens paper is sooooo cute and I felt like it was just made to match the bunny in his little mittens!

There are lots of gorgeous trio stamps in this next release but I fell totally in love with the bunny trio, although of course I've only used one of the wee chaps on here!

LOTV Trio bunny Christmas card



Look out for lots more sneak peeks from me and the rest of the DT over the next week as we count down to release day!

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,



Card recipe;
Image: Noel bunny trio (coming soon!) - LOTV
DP: Vintage frost basics - Maja Design (available from Live and Love Crafts)
Dies: Stitched scalloped edges - MFT Die-namics

Copic colours;
Fur: W00/0/1/2/3
Pink: R81/83/85
Blue: B91/93/95
Holly: BG93/96 & R59/89
Stars: YR30/31

18 comments:

  1. I do love this cute cas card and that scalloped edges die is on my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet image, beautifully coloured and it goes perfectly with that strip of Maja Design paper. I have started making several CAS (or at least verging on CAS) Christmas cards just because it's too costly to post lots of Christmas cards all at once when they are my usual more embellished style. Of course there's the added bonus that it's also quicker when you have several cards to make. Enjoy your coffee, chat and cake, sadly I'm stuck at work and bored because our email system is down completely so I can't get a lot done! oh well I shall pass the time by leaving some blog love until it's back up :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kat, this is so super cute! Love that sweet bunny and really looking forward to seeing the rest of the release. I LOVE the paper combo, totally made for it! What an awesome pairing with that sweet image. OMG! No stitching! Hang on, think I'm on the wrong blog, nope, what?! Hehe, get me then, inspired by the knowledge that your cards are 'handstitched' and having watercoloured an image (I'm quite proud of) tonight, I decided the card needed that little bit of extra sumpin sumpin. So I've spent the afternoon poking holes around the edge of my papers and I'm about to start stitching. I'm in awe of you Kat, it's soooo time consuming!! Love, love, love your gorgeous card today and the CAS approach, I agree, is perfect for Christmas makes. Glad you're enjoying your CCC dates with Sue and Debs too. Hugs to them both from me next time you catch up. Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable little bunny with his super mittens. That backing paper is just perfect and just love the scalloped border. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is toooo cute for words!!! I LURVE the patterned paper I think I'll have to buy some just to stroke :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the stamp and your card. Adorable is the operative word here. <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is adorable Kat, I can't wait to add him to my collection.

    PS - nothing wrong with eating cake with friends!!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh Kat.... this little guy is just sooooooo darn cute!! When I saw him at first, I thought he was a Purple Onions critter... so was surprised when I saw he was from LOTV... but a NICE suprise! Love the circular stamp and design too.. and yes, that mittens paper is just perfect for him!

    Hope you had a lovely natter today with Debs and Sue.... half of ITP out on a jolly!! I trust you all wore a bit of pink.... or just had pink cake??? hehe!

    Big hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Kat, love the cute image and fab design.
    Hope you had a lovely time today
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh that paper! I love that paper! I must have that paper!

    erm... yes, now that I've finished my mini fit, your card is gorgeous. Also, there's nothing wrong with a bit of cake every now and then (and remember, there's no calories in chocolate cake if you have it for breakfast. honest!) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Kat,
    I hope you all had a fab day of cake, crafting and chatting - sound like an ideal day to me..
    Your sneak peak Christmas card is gorgeous.. not had a LOTV spend for a while, think this may be about to change :-/ lol
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  12. ooo - this is gorgeous Kat - I just love the cas style and the new stamp too. That stitched scallop is gorgeous, I haven't seen that one before - but I'll put that right very soon, I'm off to Florida on Friday and a visit to MFT is definitely in the schedule!! hope you had a great cake and coffee date xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card and I love the CAS style. Hope you had a lovely day with Debs and Sue.
    Deborah A

    ReplyDelete
  14. Back again, meant to answer your question about Humphrey and his wee pals. It IS a bunny. He's Humphrey's soft toy, a lop eared bunny called Mop. Sally Hunter's kiddies books and characters really are so enchanting. If you've ever toddlers to buy gifts for, I highly recommend tales of Humphrey the Elephant and his pals. There are several titles, all equally gorgeous. Hope you're having a good day hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous Christmas card Kat, the image is so cute and I love the stitched border die, one I've not seen before!
    Off now to have a little look on-line....
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  16. A simple and fabulous card Kat..love the wee bunny in his mittens coloured beautifully..gorgeous card.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card Kat, the paper goes perfectly with the bunny. They are both going on my shopping list :D
    Hugs,
    Katrina xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgous card love the colours and the layout too! hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)