Thursday 13 October 2016

CAS bauble

Hello lovely people,

This is going to be a 'love you and leave you' kind of post as I am flying by the seat of my pants this week!


We have a new challenge for you at In The Pink and our theme this time is...

RIBBONS and/or BOWS
Don't forget we want to see more pink than any other colour!

Our fabulous sponsor this time is Di's Digi Stamps with a prize of a $12 voucher

I try to keep a lot of my Christmas cards CAS, and it's also a nice to way to show off this pretty bauble die set and beautiful scripty sentiment :-)

Pink bauble Christmas card

I really love the elegance of this bauble, which is one of my many recent Christmas themed purchases, so I'm sure this won't be the only time you see it!


If you haven't already done so then do pop over to In The Pink and check out the lovely creations from the rest of the Pink Ladies.

Thanks so much for visiting and I hugely appreciate any comments that you leave,




Card recipe;
DP from stash
Lexington ornament and Costello ornament background - Memory Box

11 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty CAS Christmas card Kat, the bauble looks great and deserves to be to the focal point.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink and white are my favourite colours for Christmas cards and this is an adorable CAS design too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous! I love the bauble and the pink and white, something very different.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Classic CAS perfection Kat .....love the pink and that bauble!!...stop tempting me, I can do Christmas till eternity!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Kat..love your CAS design and fabulous bauble die..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's beautiful Kat. A really elegant card and I love the die. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very pretty Christmas card. Love the bauble die and cas design
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You certainly know how to nail CAS! This is gorgeous! Love the die and paper piecing!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely use of the bauble Kat and that sentiment is gorgeous - beautiful card
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning Kat. Less is more. Totally gorgeous. Love Mum x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Kat,
    oh my - this is absolutely beautiful - so simple (in a good way).
    You have put everything together so thoughtfully to create a very elegant and stunning CAS card design - the sweet twine bow is absolute perfection.
    gorgeousness
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)