Sunday, 23 October 2016

Feeling old?

Hello lovely people,

As I come to the end of another super weekend full of crafting and enjoying the company of lovely friends I thought there was just time to squeeze in a quick blog post.

I had so much fun with the double z-fold recently that I decided to make another one and also to revisit a favourite stamp set.

I added the die cut wording so that it lines up when the card is closed or viewed like this...

Double z fold card with Party Grumplings (from Taylored Expressions)

The inside is fairly plain but I love the bold colours and prints of the DP and I think the fold itself adds so much interest to this design.

Double z fold card with Party Grumplings (from Taylored Expressions)

I recently ordered the matching dies for these cute stamps, and they are such a pleasure to use instead of fussy cutting!

Double z fold card with Party Grumplings (from Taylored Expressions)

I hope you have all had as fab a weekend as I have :-)

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,



Card recipe;
DP: Cottage Living by Jen Hadfield - Pebbles
Dies: Happy birthday banner - Taylored Expressions, Advent drawer deco set - Tonic studios (for the numbers)


Copic colours;
lost in the depths of my brain - oops!

9 comments:

Deborah said...

Great card Kat, I love the shape.
Deborah A

Christine L said...

Love these fancy fold cards you're doing lately Kat, and that little Grumpling is fabulous!! Perfect paper choice too for the folds - they all look good together.

Glad you had a lovely weekend.. we did a bit in the garden - it's not yet 'put away' for the winter yet though!

Christine x

Ali said...

Love this xx

Jennifer Bradley said...

Great fun card Kat. Hugs Jennifer xx

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card... Kat...love all the dies you have used....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Lorraine said...

Ha ha, a brilliant fun card. Fab folds.
Lorraine x

Janice said...

Fantastic card, great shape, image and sentiment!
Janice x

Brenda said...

Love, love, love this phunny card!

Linda Levoir said...

Hahaha! Totally love it :) xx