Thursday 24 November 2016

Odd Dog with flowers

Hello lovely people,

I am hoping to have a productive crafting day today but first I have a little DT project to share with you.


It's time for a new challenge at In The Pink and our theme is...

CUTE AND CUDDLY
Don't forget we want to see more pink than any other colour!

Our fabulous sponsor this time is the fabulous Dies to Die For with a £10 voucher

I used a fair few new bits of stash on this card, which I always love to do.  The papers are old but new to me, and the frame and flower dies are new too :-)

Pink card with die cut details and LOTV image 'Odd Dog - bunches of love'

Odd dog is most definitely cute and cuddly and you can find this image plus loads more gorgeous new Odd Dog digis over at LOTV :-)

For this card I printed the digi image quite small but you can see that it still looks great on a standard 14.5cm square card.

Pink card with die cut details and LOTV image 'Odd Dog - bunches of love'


If you haven't already done so then do pop over to In The Pink and check out the gorgeous creations from the rest of the Pink Ladies.

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,



Card recipe;
DP: Paris flea market - Pion Design
Dies: Greek Island collection (Rhodes) - Sue Wilson for Creative Expressions, Flower mix - Craft Emotions

Copic colours;
Odd dog: W00/0/1 & E31/35
Flowers / bow: R20/21/32
Flower centres: Y32/35
Stems: YG95/97
Ground: YG93/95/97

12 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Kat, love the image and super dies. Stunning backing paper . Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Kat..Odd Dog is so cute and love your new dies and papers..fabulous.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card Kat, Odd Dog is certainly very cute and looks great framed by the lovely die cut frame and gorgeous flowers xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pup and I love those dinky flower dies you've added. They're beautiful. Something else on my wishlist!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Kat this is so sweet and lovely, I adore the image !! and it looks perfect against the die.
    I hope you are well ?
    Have a nice weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolute perfection darlin' Kat - wonderful colouring and your card design is perfect in every way, I love that die cut with the ribbon attached and the flowers and stitch are exquisite - you are FAB!
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this one too, so pretty in the frame and with the flowers.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very sweet image and beautiful papers too. Enjoy our weekend.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card and gorgeous dies! I just ordered the Odd Dog bundle today... after seeing your card, I am so glad I did!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous... gorgeous.... GORGEOUS - and worth the wait!! Beautiful colouring and design... and I'm swooning over that fabulous die... do I NEED it??? LOL!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely combination of papers & dies to set off dear little Odd Dog. And pink! Luv Mum x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)