Thursday 10 November 2016

Pretty pink poinsettias

Hello lovely people,

I had one of those days yesterday where I feel like I blinked and missed a few hours; there were lots of things I was going to do and didn't, but probably because I was doing crafting instead - lol!


I know it's come round ever so quickly but yes, it's time for a new challenge at In The Pink and our theme is...

WINTER
Don't forget we want to see more pink than any other colour!

Our fabulous sponsor this time is Bugaboo

I have created a quick CAS card using some new dies and a digi sentiment...and not even a tiny bit of stitching!

CAS Christmas card with pink poinsettias (Memory Box dies)

I love the cute stitched effect on these dies and also the pink against all the white.  There is a 3rd larger die as well...expect to see more of these dies!

CAS Christmas card with pink poinsettias (Memory Box dies)

If you haven't already done so then do pop over to In The Pink and check out the gorgeous creations from the rest of the Pink Ladies.

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,



Card recipe;
Dies: Stitched poinsettia trio - Poppystamps, Fancy flourish - MFT Die-namics
Sentiment: discontinued digi

14 comments:

  1. Very pretty card those dies are lovely, I love stitched dies at the moment

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOhhhh so pretty, clean , crisp and a tad different...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clean and crisp design Kat, I love these stitched flower dies too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw Kat. Perfect, perfect, perfect!!!
    Can you tell I like it?!
    Love Mum x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous CAS card Kat, I love the flowers and added flourishes. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very pretty card Kat, so elegant and classy.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Kat..love the flowers and clean and simple design...lovely.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully CAS Kat.... and also so very elegant!! Definitely less is more when it comes to a card like this!!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty indeed Kat and I love how those gorgeous blooms frame the lovely sentiment xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful CAS card Kat, love the flourish ! I hope you are doing well and had a nice weekend sending hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Kat - this is absolute gorgeousness - elegant design and everything so exquisitely thought out - you are a superstar. Those stitched poinsettias are beautiful and I love the die cut fronds you have set behind them.
    absolutely fabulous card.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Kat
    Stunning card... love the poinsettia s...
    hugs Sylviexx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty Kat and loving the pinks on the white..lovely.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Woweee... love the colours and design. Beautiful design...looks so easy and simple but these are the hardest cards to do and you've aced it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)