Sunday 18 December 2016

Candy Canes

Hello lovely people,

With just 1 week to go until the big day I think it's going to be wall to wall Christmas on my blog until then as I have a few Christmas projects I haven't shared yet.

Today we have a new 'Any Image' challenge on The Ribbon Girl blog so you can create any project you wish as long as you include an image on it.
As always, there are several fab prizes up for grabs.

You can find the list of all the gorgeous goodies I used from The Ribbon Girl at the end of my post.

Cosy Christmas card in red and grey with candy cane fairy


This stamp was a present from a lovely crafting buddy last year and I am soooo ashamed that this is the first time I've got round to using it, especially as I absolutely adore it.

I have given her the Inktense pencil treatment :-)

Cosy Christmas card in red and grey with candy cane fairy

I had the perfect little charm to go with this image and then added some festive looking foliage and flowers.

Cosy Christmas card in red and grey with candy cane fairy


I am still Christmas crafting; today I am making little gift boxes.

I hope you have a super Sunday :-)

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,



The Ribbon Girl products;
Cheesecloth fabric
White sweetheart blossoms
Miniature white blossoms
Ivory button twine
Silver candy cane charm
Red round shiny berries

Other products;
Image: Candy Canes - Saturated Canary
Papers: A gift for you - Maja Designs
Other flowers: from stash
Dies: Filigree holly - Sue Wilson for Creative Expressions

Inktense colours;
Skin: Baked Earth, Carmine Pink, Saddle Brown
Hair: Oak, Bark, Ink Black
All red bits: Chilli Red, Madder Brown
All grey bits: Charcoal Grey
Bag: Saddle Brown, Oak

12 comments:

  1. Aww this is so pretty! Love the fancy Holly!
    And thank you for the beautiful Christmas card I received it yesterday!xx
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card, beautiful image x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty I love the image and the colours you have chosen are gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Kat and fabulous pencil colouring on this sweet girl and love the papers and flowers..perfect.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Kat, such a sweet image and great colouring. Fabulous acrd design. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really beautiful work Kat. The candy cane charm sure is perfectxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Kat,
    She is beautiful, so lovely coloured as always.
    The pop of dark red from the roses is just perfect !
    I hope all is well with you ? sending hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A stunning card using this sweet image. I love the soft look you have achieved with the Inktense pencils.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is gorgeous, fabulous card, love the little charm and that holly is fab, just like my gorgeous card which arrived today thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card, fabulous colouring, perfect paper choice... and gorgeous diecuts and embellies. Now I've run out of superlatives!! LOL!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kat, I utterly LOVE this hunny! What a gorgeous job you've done with your pencils on that fab image. Love the paper combo and the beautiful embellies, that wee candy cane is SO the perfect finishing touch!! Beautiful creation hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)