Wednesday 21 December 2016

Let it snow hoop

Hello lovely people,

I had a busy morning of shopping and baking then took some time out to relax with my fabulous buddies Sue and Debs this afternoon; just chatting, drinking tea/coffee and eating scrummy soup and cake :-)

Now I'm just off to watch an old episode of Sherlock (catching up before the new season in January - excited!) with Dr. Hubby but thought I'd quickly share another Christmas project first.

This is another 3" decorated wooden embroidery hoop.

Snowflake decorated embroidery hoop

The sparkler on the snowflake is just gorgeous and I added a little more sparkle with some silver twine to hang it up.

The sentiment is computer generated.

Snowflake decorated embroidery hoop


Well, that's it from me..short and sweet!

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,



Card recipe;
DP: Snow Queen - Galleria Papieru
Dies: Large snowflake - Noor! Design
Silver metallic twine - The Ribbon Girl
Sparkler gem: from stash

9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Kat... brilliant idea ..happy you enjoyed your coffee and cake .. that's my tipple ... wish I lived nearer...
    hugs Sylvie xxx
    Merry Xmas to you and Dr Hubby
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a clever idea Kat, something very different, and makes a really pretty ornament.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea Kat and very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous project Kat love the snowflake and what a wonderful idea. Hope you enjoyed Sherlock. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I could have enjoyed that meet up. Love these, this one is so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty Kat... a really clever idea!

    Hope you enjoyed your cuppa and chat with the girls too.. I so wish I lived closer!

    Big hugs and Happy Christmas!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Kat..very clever idea..Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy,safe and healthy New Year 2017..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Kat, It was wonderful to see you and Debs and exactly what I needed!

    This embroidery hoop is wonderful.

    Your design is exquisitely simple (in a good way)!

    total elegance... just like lovely you!

    have a super Christmas weekend

    love from
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So clever and so brilliant! I can see I've yet to reach the beginning of the 'hoops'. Loving them!! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)