Saturday 10 December 2016

LOTV new release: 3 kind mice

Hello lovely people,

I said I wouldn't keep you waiting long so here is the first of my DT cards showcasing one of the new releases (available from 16th Dec) from LOTV.

You get all 3 mice in this set and I think using just one of these images would make a fab card but I thought the 3 in combination might be nice to celebrate moving into a new home.

I've re-sized the digi stamps to fit inside the polaroid frames, which just happened to fall in my basket recently ;-)  I think they will see lots of use; aren't they just awesome?!

The 2 smaller framed images are layered on foam pads to add dimension to my very CAS design.

CAS new home card featuring 3 cute mice (images from LOTV)




Mouse #1 would also be great for romantic occasions especially if you teamed it with one of the sentiments designed to match the images which reads 'you hold the key to my heart.'


Mouse #2 is lovely for thank you cards, birthdays...anything really!


Finally, mouse #3 is my favourite because she clearly knows how to have a good time; just look at the size of that bottle!


I can't wait to show you even more of the cute images and you only have 6 sleeps to go until you can get your hands on them!

I hope you are all enjoying your weekends :-)

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,



Card recipe;
Image: 3 kind mice - LOTV (coming soon!)

Copic colours;
Mice bodies: E30/31/55
Mice tummies: YR30/E30/31
Mice ears / feet / tails: R000/01
Bottle: YG93/95/97 & B0000/00
Flowers: R81/83/85
Leaves: G40/82
Key: W1/3/5
Label: W00/0/1
Ground: W00/0/1/2

12 comments:

  1. Hi Kat, OMG these mice are so adorable, I need them. Love the way you have used them. The card is just gorgeous and you have done a wonderful job showcasing the images. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Kat, love the way you have used the frames with them...great idea ! Gorgeous colouring too :)
    Hugs, Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kat... these little mice are soooo adorable - and you've created a wonderful new home card with them... I love how you used the Polaroid frame dies in this fabulous design!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely CAS design using these cute and adorable meeses, Kat. Can't wait for these to be released.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous images and such a fab card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Kate and really cute images. Now imagine a bottle of champers as big as you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGoodness sweetie this is fabulous & I soooo want the dies....& yes I want the images as well. Absolutely love this.....so much so I wish I was moving into a new home so you would send it me lol.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Three gorgeous mouse images, super CAS card.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely Cas type design Kat and such a cute mouse! hugs judith x

    ReplyDelete
  10. MORE cuteness!! Swoon!!! Such a sweet trio and I love the way you've done the three 'photo' scenes. Such a clever and striking card hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)