Thursday 15 December 2016

LOTV new release: elephant trio tag card

Hello lovely people,

I am sharing another DT card using one of the new releases coming out on Friday from LOTV so that's only 1 sleep to go!

This time I've used the elephant trio stamps and printed these digis the same size as the rubber versions.  I've used a tri-fold tag card to showcase all 3 images and I cut the base card and tag layers by hand.

Tri-fold tag card using elephant trio from LOTV


I was aiming for a fairly flat design so that it would fold up nicely, although the pearls ruin that slightly...but look so pretty!

I totally forgot to take any more pictures of this after it was made up but I do have close up shots of the elephants.

LOTV elephant trio stamps

This is my fave of the trio, probably because I love bunting...and presents of course!

LOTV elephant trio stamps

I just love colouring elephants for some reason, especially when they are so utterly charming like these ones.

LOTV elephant trio stamps

I hope you are getting excited for the new release tomorrow and I'll be back with a final card to share with you :-)

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,



Card recipe;
Image: Elephant trio - LOTV
DP: from stash
Tag: Sentiment tags - LOTV
Dies: Stitched scallop- circles - MFT Die-namics, Circle stax - MFT Die-namics, Party banner - Couture Creations, Flower mix - Craft Emotions

Copic colours;
Elephants: W1/2/3/4/5 & R000/01
Flowers / bunting / hearts / present spots: R81/83/85
Leaves / grass: G40/82/24
Present ribbon: BG10/11/13

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful make Kat, I love the tag design and the elephants are adorable. It's so hard to make flat cards isn't it? I nearly always end up adding a little finishing touch that makes the card too thick for a standard postage stamp :o)
    Hugs,
    Katrina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these ellies too, fab tag card, great colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tri fold tag card Kat. How could anyone resist those cute elephants. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tri-fold card Kat and cute elephants. You have showcased them so well with your fabulous colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card. Am so impressed that all the layers are immaculately cut & positioned so borders are even on all 3 elements. Perfect choice of colours & papers too, no surprise there! I predict these very cute elephants will be much used. Love Mum x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute elephants Kat, love the triple fold and, as usual, your colouring is perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Kat, These little ellies are so cute and I love your colours and design
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous tag card, super elephants beautifully coloured as always.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just as cute as can be!!!
    Hugs, Marie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh! Gorgeousness!! Love everything about this! Super cute images, gorgeous colours and papers, and I love bunting too! Is this my birthday card for next year 😜 Lol!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally adorable Kat and beautifully coloured..love your tri fold tag card..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super sweet card and lovely colouring. Aqua always looks so fab and pretty and those elephants are too cute :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such gorgeous little heffalumps coloured so beautifully.... and I love the tri-fold design too... then that pink and aqua together....... perfect!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a sweet trio! Love the wee tag card and those elephants may just be my fav's of the new trios. Super duper cute hun! Lovely to see them all in a row like that. Such a clever card idea! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)