Friday 9 December 2016

LOTV teaser

Hello lovely people,

Ooooh, what do we have here then?!


It's a sneek peek of one of the new LOTV images being released on Friday 16th December!

Shall I tease you just a little more?  Oh, go on then...


Well, all I can say is that I think you will adore the new images because they are cute, cute and more CUTE!  Plus there are LOADS of them too so you will be utterly spoilt for choice :-)

You won't have to wait long to see all the full images as the Design Team and Design Collective will be showcasing them over the next week.
I've got several cards to show you so do pop back in and allow me to tempt you some more!

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,



3 comments:

  1. Oh you little temptress, now you have my attention. They really do look cuties.Looking forward to seeing more. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the full cards Kat, they look adorable! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same here...these new images are so sweet.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)