Tuesday 27 December 2016

Sewing themed embroidery hoop in lilac

Hello lovely people,

I hope you all had a wonderfully merry and joyful Christmas because I know I most certainly did :-)
There's not much better than spending time with loved ones and eating/drinking yourself silly for a few days!

I do still have a few Christmas projects that I didn't get round to sharing but for now I thought I'd share something non-Christmassy.

It's another decorated hoop but as this one is 5", so a bit larger than my previous 2 hoops, I decided to back it with DP and add all the embellies inside.
Most of these pretty things are from The Ribbon Girl and all the links are at the end of my post.

Decorated 5" embroidery hoop in lilac with sewing theme

I really loved choosing and arranging all the little bits and pieces in co-ordinating colours.

The tape measure is a freebie stamp and the dress form was from a newly(ish) purchased sewing themed die set that I'm looking forward to using some more.

Decorated 5" embroidery hoop in lilac with sewing theme


If you are already back to work then I hope it's ok and if not, enjoy the rest of your time off.

I have the rest of today and tomorrow to chill out and craft before I go back to work on Thursday.

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,



9 comments:

  1. So very pretty Kat..love all the tiny sewing details inside along with the flowers and pretty papers..gorgeous..hope you have a happy,healthy and safe New Year 2017.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, such a pretty project Kat. Delightful colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These hoops that you make look fabulous and this is ever so pretty. The sewing theme is great and any seamstress would just love a keepsake like this. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love sewing projects and the colour is gorgeous. Beautifully designed as always x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your hoops, they are such a clever idea. This one is just beautiful, I love everything about it!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty creation, love the colours too
    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kat this is beautiful!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh wow!! Kat, this is something truly special! I could totally imagine giving this to my mother in law! I might have to 'CASE' this if you don't mind! I just have to find an embroidery ring! But what a striking, clever, gorgeous idea!! I love the wee sewing machine charm and the gorgeous mix of papers and embellies. So beautiful hunny. I love everything about it! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)