Thursday 8 December 2016

Winter fairy

Hello lovely people,

I'm going to get straight down to business today...


We have a new challenge starting at In The Pink and our theme this time is...

CHRISTMAS
Don't forget we want to see more pink than any other colour!

Our fabulous sponsor this time is Polkadoodles with a £6.75 voucher

I kept this pretty simple because it's nice to give the image 'room to breathe' and I think you'll agree that this lovely new die really makes a statement too!
The double stitched circle die is also new ;-)

Fairy Christmas card (image from Polkadoodles)

This gorgeous image is from the Polkadoodles Winnie Winterland collection and I reckon she looks so pretty in pink.

I've added a subtle sparkle to the stars, headband and present ribbon with a Spectrum Noir clear sparkle pen...use your imagination - lol!

Fairy Christmas card (image from Polkadoodles)

I've used one of my new favourite products which is the sparkly twine from The Ribbon Girl...this is soooo gorgeous!  The snowflakes are new in stock at The Ribbon Girl and are the nicest design I have ever seen...and I've purchased quite a few snowflake charms over the years!


Fairy Christmas card (image from Polkadoodles)


If you haven't already done so then do pop over to In The Pink and check out the gorgeous creations from the rest of the Pink Ladies.

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,




Copic colours;
Skin: E000/00/21/11/04 & R20
Hair: E51/55/57
Dress: Rv32/34/R56
Present ribbon / Baubles / Wings: RV000/10/32
Dress ribbon / baubles: W00/0/2
Holly: YG61/63
Box: E41/42/43
Ground: W00/0/1/2/3

14 comments:

  1. Love this Kat, cute image immaculately coloured. Does the double stitched die mean the end of the hand-stitching is nigh? I hope not! Really pretty delicate border die. Love Mum x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super, super colouring and a lovely image...all goes together to make a lovely card......love...no ADORE those dies and your little snowflake charm. Have a good weekend (nearly there) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Kat... love the image... and the beautiful Die ... I want that. Still in the U.K.. purchased lots of craft stuff ...
    Hugs Sy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just Beautiful! Nothing more needed but your stunning colouring and gorgeous design.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Kat, I adore the frame and the beautiful image. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK... I'm seriously struggling.... struggling not to reach for my shopping list and add that die!!! Your card is stunning Kat, with your beautiful colouring and fabulous design..... but oh.... that die....... Oh......

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That really is a gorgeous frame! And looks just stunning on this card! Love the whole design and beautiful colouring!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. She looks fabulous Kat, and so beautifully coloured. I love the pretty die cut frame too.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Kat! This is stunning hun!!! I'm so blinkin' behind now, it's going to take me ages to catch up on all the gorgeous posts of yours I've missed! I've had a quick scroll through and must find some time to linger longer! So many beautiful creations hun, I'm looking forward to having more time to visit very soon. Big hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card. Love the image which you have framed with a stunning die.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is so cute and so beautifully coloured and framed x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely card Kat. The image is beautifully coloured and that gorgeous die frames her wonderfully. No more embellishments needed but the twine tag and charm add the perfect finishing touches :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning card and amazing colouring. Love the DP, charm and gorgeous frame.
    Hugs,
    Katrina xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful shape and image but OMH I'm sooo in love with that nesting die!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)