Monday 27 February 2017

Little gardener

Hello lovely people,

I am enjoying my week off immensely even though I haven't actually done any crafting!

So, my card today is not a brand new one, but one I made a few weeks ago for a work colleague to give to her husband for a special birthday.

Fortunately the image is so large and detailed that I didn't have to worry about filling the gaps on the card other than adding the name and age, but I think the fence detail works really well.

60th birthday card with gardening boy (image from LOTV)

I was making this card in a bit of a rush so I didn't write down my Copic colours but I can tell you I had a lot of fun with the colouring as it's such a sweet image.

I've used the digi image for my card but you can also find it in rubber if you prefer.

60th birthday card with gardening boy (image from LOTV)

I hope you are all having a good week whatever you are doing.

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,



Copic colours;
Nope, didn't write them down :-(

Lovely things I've used;
The Gardener - LOTV
Various - Maja Design
Lovely fence - Magnolia Doohickeys
Ivory button twine - The Ribbon Girl
Numbers / letters from stash

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Kat, I love this image and the design is fabulous, especially adding the fence. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic card Kat, love the sweet little gardener and the fence is perfect. Enjoy your week xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Kat. Love the colours you've chosen and the image, it's just perfect for a gardener. Enjoy the rest of your week off (even if you don't get time to do any crafting!)
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card and so beautifully coloured too. Enjoy the rest of your week!
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. FABulous card Kat..love this image and colouring and the little fence with the Birthday tag, love the stitching detail and papaers too..enjoy the rest of your week off..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. My fave fence and love this image, fab card

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card Kat and perfect colouring.
    Deborah A

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you've been enjoying your time off Kat. I bet your colleague was chuffed to bits with this card! It's utterly gorgeous and the fence is perfect I agree! Love your colouring in this, the terracotta pots look fab! Love them!! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)