Wednesday 26 July 2017

Cosy penguin

Hello lovely people,

I'm still all about the brand new LOTV Christmas release, and today I have the final one in my trio of cards using matching papers and detailing.

These gorgeous images are selling like hot cakes and some are already out of stock but can be pre-ordered for when more stock comes in.

Even better, the introductory offers on multibuys of the new stamps (rubber or digi) and Simply Print sheets have been extended until midday on Sunday 30th July so if you haven't already got your hands on them... again, just saying ;-P

Christmas card using Cosy Penguin digital image by Lili of the Valley

I felt like I had a teeny bit more white space around this image than I wanted so I added some little snowflakes with pearl centres.

Christmas card using Cosy Penguin digital image by Lili of the Valley

I got these snowflake dies last year and I just know they are going to be the first ones I reach for to embellish my Christmas cards for many many years as they are just soooo pretty :-)

Christmas card using Cosy Penguin digital image by Lili of the Valley

This is my last LOTV Christmas card for now...but all the other images are so gorgeous that I need to find some time to play with more of them!

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,




Copic colours;
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04
Hair: E41, E43, E47
Aqua bits: BG10, BG11, BG23
Red bits: R24, R27, R46
Fluffy trims: W00, W0, W1, W2
Penguin / boots: W6/W7/W9
Penguin tummy: W00/W0/W1/W2
Penguin feet: YR12/YR14/YR16
Ground: B0000/B000/B00/B01 

6 comments:

  1. This is my fave of the new images and I love the colour combo and those cute snowflakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have been a busy bee with these Christmas cards. Your colouring of these lovely images is superb as always Kat and I love your use of turquoise and red.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kat sorry I'm a bit behind on commenting, have loved all 3 cards in your set as I love the colour combo. This image is just gorgeous :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all 3 of these Christmas cards. Beautifully coloured, very charming images really set off by just two main colours & simple but stylish layout. Plus a dash of glitter! Love Mum x

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the sweet paper combo on this one. All the mint and red combos were delish, but this heart paper is super sweet. Love this enchanting scene too, so utterly delish!!! With all the perfect little finishing touches. You really do have a beautiful and rather special card designing style hun. Another stellar creation. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)