Friday 1 December 2017

Festive bottle tags

Hello lovely people,

I'm afraid I'm back to being busy behind the scenes with not much happening on my blog!

But since it's Friday I have a Dies to Die For DT project to share :-)

"I love wrapping bottles" said pretty much nobody ever, so these bottle gift tags are the perfect answer!

...and yes, you could still wrap the bottle if you were so inclined - lol!

Christmas snowflake bottle tags using MFT dies

I've used a brilliant die from MFT to make it super easy to cut the base shape and then used some fab festive dies to decorate them.

I LOVE these snowflakes :-)

Christmas snowflake bottle tags using MFT dies

I liked the linked chain circle dies but wasn't sure I would use them...then they just somehow came home with me after I was helping out on the DtDF stand at the Motorcycle Museum...and they were perfect for this project...hurrah!

I love a story with a happy ending :-)

Christmas snowflake bottle tags using MFT dies

If I've tempted you with any of the lovely supplies I've used then you can go straight to the individual products via the links at the end of my post or just pop over to Dies to Die For and have a little browse around!

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous bottle tags and just love the dies. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)