Sunday 7 January 2018

Oliver texting

Hello lovely people,

I hope you are all having a lovely weekend.

It's been a quiet one for me, just catching up on a few household jobs...ok, mostly crafting!

Today I have another card for Lili of the Valley using the fab new Oliver images.  If you saw my earlier posts, then please note that the release date has now changed to 15th January, just to make sure there's plenty of stock ready for you all!

Stylish modern boys birthday card using Oliver Texting by Lili of the Valley

If you are thinking this looks familiar then you are right because it has been available previously but only as a digi image so you can now get it in rubber too :-)

Stylish modern boys birthday card using Oliver Texting by Lili of the Valley

I really enjoyed making this trio of Oliver cards and coming up with simple modern layouts that would work for masculine cards...and I never thought I'd find myself saying that - lol!

Stylish modern boys birthday card using Oliver Texting by Lili of the Valley

I still have a couple more cards to share with you from the new release, and of course the rest of the Design Team and Design Collective have also been sharing some fab samples.

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,




Copic colours;
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04
Hair: E53, E35, E59
Jeans: B93, B95, B97
Top: W3, W4, W5, W6
Orange details: YR14, YR16, YR07
Phone: W00, W0, W1
Ground: W00, W0, W1, W2, W3

3 comments:

  1. You should be really proud of the cards you have created using Oliver. I love your colouring and how you manage to match the background paper so well with the image. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the layout and gorgeous papers :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)