Friday 20 April 2018

Boom!

Hello lovely people,

Merry Friday everyone and of course, I have a Dies to Die For DT card to share.

A few weeks ago I really enjoyed playing with the volcano dies from MFT...so much so, that I went back for another play...

Volcano slider card (using volcano die-namics from MFT)

Ok, so you've probably spotted the pull tab...wanna see what happens?!

Volcano slider card (using volcano die-namics from MFT)

Boom!  It's really quite a simple card but the fab slider action and punny sentiment make this so much fun :-)

Even better, it's really easy to put together the slider element...it's at this point I realise a tutorial might have been good!  Maybe for next time, because there WILL be a next time as this slider could be used on all sorts of cards.

Volcano slider card (using volcano die-namics from MFT)

If I've tempted you with any of the lovely supplies I've used then you can go straight to the individual products via the links or just pop over to Dies to Die For and have a little browse around!

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,




Lovely things I've used from Dies to Die For;
Volcano Die-namics - My Favorite Things
Lava You sentiments - My Favorite Things
Inside and out stitched circle STAX - My Favorite Things
Let's polka in the dark 6x6 paper pad - Lawn Fawn

Distress Oxide colours;
Volcano: Pumice Stone, Black Soot
Smoke: Pumice Stone
Sky: Broken China
Flames: Fossilized Amber, Spiced Marmalade, Candied Apple

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)