Friday 13 April 2018

Sweet Pea Birthday Wishes

Hello lovely people,

It's that time of the week again where I aim to inspire (tempt?) you all with my Dies to Die For DT card.

I have not had much time to spend in the garden lately (too much crafting - lol!) but one of my favourite flowers is the sweet pea, so I very much enjoyed colouring this pretty little lady from Stamping Bella.

Handmade pretty floral birthday card using Tiny Townie Garden Girl Sweet Pea

I was aiming for the flowers to look like a picotee variety sweet pea as I love the beautiful delicate colouring on the edges and I think it turned out quite well!

Handmade pretty floral birthday card using Tiny Townie Garden Girl Sweet Pea

For me, these gorgeously detailed images really work well on a CAS design and it gave me an excuse to use one of my fave sentiment dies again!

Handmade pretty floral birthday card using Tiny Townie Garden Girl Sweet Pea

If I've tempted you with any of the lovely supplies I've used then you can go straight to the individual products via the links or just pop over to Dies to Die For and have a little browse around!

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,



Copic colours;
Skin: E50, E51, E21, E70
Hair: E53, E35, E59
Flowers: RV0000, RV000, RV91
Stems / top: YG61, G21, G24

Lovely things I've used from Dies to Die For;
Tiny Townie Garden Girl Sweet Pea - Stamping Bella
Tiny hearts pastels 6x6 paper pad - My Favorite Things 
Blueprints 31 - My Favorite Things
Sentimental Too stamps - Avery Elle
Sentimental Too dies - Avery Elle (please note photo is currently incorrect and will be updated soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)